2 + 1 Half
Take in the breathtaking views from this beautiful Wine Country home set on .39 acres. With over 3000 square feet of living space you have plenty of room to relax. Formal entry and formal living room and dining area. Family room with fireplace and French doors that lead to the back deck & patio. Gourmet kitchen with granite counters & island with counter seating. Wolf range, wine fridge, spacious pantry, and breakfast area with views. Plantation shutters & beautiful maple floors. The primary suite is enormous and opens to a sunny balcony. The primary bathroom has both tub and stall shower, double vanity, and walk in closet with built-in cabinets. The backyard has a charming gazebo & space for gardening, then you can relax in your pool & spa while watching the sunset. The 3 car garage gives you plenty of room for the toys, separated from the house by a covered breezeway.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,186 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Balcony,Sitting Area, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tub,Walk-In Closet
- Family Room
- Deck Attached,Open Beam Ceiling,Other
- Formal Area
- Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counter,Island w/Sink,Pantry Closet
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tub,Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s)
- Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Free Standing Gas Range,Hood Over Range,Microwave,Wine Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Formal Entry,Open Beam Ceiling,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Covered Deck,Front Porch,Uncovered Deck,Uncovered Patio
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In,Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool/Spa Combo, Spa/Hot Tub Built-In
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Front, Balcony, Covered Deck,Front Porch,Uncovered Deck,Uncovered Patio. Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Carolyn Roberts, Coldwell Banker B of V-Napa
Agent License: 00628461
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.