Beautifully appointed and in one of Napa's most desirable areas, this spacious home also boasts a second unit . The quintessential wrap-around porch invites you to relax and enjoy your favorite beverage. Upon entering the main house, you're greeted by a large yet welcoming foyer. A seamless transition leads you into a light filled living room and dining room. The open concept kitchen flows into the cozy family room. The kitchen has beautiful white cabinets and blackened honed granite countertops. This two story home has a bedroom and full bath downstairs and 3 bedrooms and two full baths upstairs. The additional unit has a separate entrance and includes a living space, full bathroom and kitchenette. Conveniently located near shopping, parks, schools and Hwy. accesses
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,917 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Included,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Granite Counter,Island,Island w/Sink,Kitchen/Family Combo,Pantry Closet
- Built-In Gas Range,Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal,Hood Over Range,Microwave
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. Family Room,Gas Log,Gas Starter.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Rear,Interior Access.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Front. Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Christina Winegar, Golden Gate Sotheby's Agent Phone: 707-815-9800
Agent License: 01199379 Office License: 02027353 Office Phone: (707) 255-0845
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.