Hurry, Desirable West Fairfield Rolling Hills Home. Nestled among the rolling hills is a home with pride of ownership. Light, bright, open, and airy that backs to open space with views of hills and occasional grazing cows. Home features full bed and bath downstairs. Living/dining room combo with vaulted ceilings plus separate family room that boasts a wood burning fireplace and opens to the kitchen for entertaining. Kitchen shines with sparking quartz counter tops, decorative back splash, center island, stainless steel appliances and a pantry cabinet. Enjoy your own private master bedroom and bathroom with views of the back fountain and open space. Bathroom with dual vanities, two closets, soaking tub and separate shower. Many special amenities not to be missed! Relax in the beautifully landscaped yard complete with fire pit and the soothing sounds of the fountain! Close to shopping, restaurants, Travis AFB and freeway access. Be Quick on this Beauty!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,295 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tub
- Dining/Living Combo
- Cabinets,Dryer Included,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Island,Kitchen/Family Combo,Pantry Closet,Quartz Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tub
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Oven,Microwave
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Family Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Interior Access.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Court,Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Fire Pit. Court,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Karen Rodgers, Coldwell Banker Kappel Gateway
Agent License: 01399506
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.