1 + 1 Half
This lovingly maintained townhome is situated in the desirable Oakhill North community of West Petaluma. A quiet and serene, tree lined neighborhood with fabulous amenities. Cozy light and bright end unit offering 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and 1,242 +/- sq ft of living space. Main level features kitchen, dining area, half bathroom, living room with fireplace, cathedral ceilings, and access to an outdoor balcony. The lower level consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, laundry, and access to an outdoor deck. Stainless kitchen appliances, new refrigerator, new water heater, and the washer and dryer are included. Ample parking in the complex and there is a 1 car garage attached to the unit. Great location near clubhouse, tennis courts, indoor/outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. Seller will credit buyer for the first 6 months of HOA dues.
Residential - Single Family, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
1 Full/1 Half
1,242 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over
- Space in Kitchen
- Dryer Included,Laundry Closet,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen/Family Combo
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over
- Compactor,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Cook Top,Microwave
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Brick,Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Interior Access,Unassigned.
- Uncovered Deck
- Pool Description
- Association Pool, Private Pool, Built-In,Common Facility,Fenced,Indoors
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Close to Clubhouse,Low Maintenance, Balcony, Uncovered Deck. Close to Clubhouse,Low Maintenance.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Heather Brown, Golden Gate Sotheby's
Agent License: 01292192 Office License: 02027353 Office Phone: (707) 255-0845
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.