Prime Redwood Village Location! Built in 1962, this single level home has only improved with age, from the gleaming hardwood floors to the stunning wood detailed ceiling in the living room, you are sure to enjoy living in this space. With 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, this property offers an expanded primary suite with sitting area which enjoys views of the neighboring Redwood trees. The kitchen is generous in size with lots of cabinets, quartz countertops, double oven, and built-in desk nook. Dishes are less of a chore with the view to the welcoming front yard with flagstone patio and beautiful landscaping. The fresh interior paint will compliment any style and you will appreciate the conveniences of central heating and A/C, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, and dual pane windows throughout. Easy maintenance backyard with two decks and grass area. Need more to love? This address can get you a membership to the prized Redwood Village Swim Club - a community pool just around the corner!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,752 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Ground Floor,Outside Access,Sitting Area, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Window
- Formal Room,Space in Kitchen
- Dryer Included,In Garage,Sink,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Cabinet,Slab Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Window
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Free Standing Refrigerator
- Wood, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Brick,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight Tube,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front.
- Wood, Stucco
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Misc,Shape Regular. Landscape Misc,Shape Regular.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Connie Johnson, Golden Gate Sotheby's
Agent License: 00915198 Office License: 02027353 Office Phone: (707) 255-0845
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.